“Each patient is unique to us:
Our patient-centered approach helps you make informed decisions that are right for you.”
Your first visit
After you book your first consultation with Dr Sze Ling Wong, use this handy checklist to help you prepare for a smooth-flowing and successful experience.
What to bring
- Referral letter from your GP or Specialist.
- Cards – Medicare, private health insurance, and pension cards if any.
- Results – Blood tests, ultrasound, CT scans and any other relevant information
- A list of your medical history, medications, and allergies.
- Questions – Write down any questions you want to ask.
As this is a private practice, fees are not fully covered by Medicare or private insurance rebates.
- When you make your first appointment, you will be informed of the payable fee.
- Pension card holders, DCA, andTAC patients may receive discounted rates.
- Approved WorkCover accounts are invoiced directly to the third party.
- Fees are payable on the day of consultation through cash or EFTPOS (debit/credit cards).
Telephone the office during business hours. Please provide at least 1 day’s notice for cancellation so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognise that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, can cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologise if we keep you waiting.
ST JOHN OF GOD MURDOCH
Wexford Medical Centre
Suite 78, Level 5
3 Barry Marshall Parade
Murdoch WA 6150
T: (08) 6266 6974 F: (08) 9200 5799
ST JOHN OF GOD MIDLAND
Suite 6 & 7, Level 1
1 Clayton Street
Midland WA 6056
T: (08) 9462 5694 F: (08) 9462 4490